Sunday, September 27, 2009

updates coming soon

Sorry for lack of updates,

I have just moved house and am now in the middle of trying to get my internet connected.

I do have a few updates to give and new hot joints to upload for all of you to download but unfortunately you will have to wait like I will (for internet) before you can enjoy these tasty treats.

In the meantime, hunt these albums that I been jamming and/or looking forward too.

Favourite Albums for September:
Jay-Z - BP3 (alot of people hating on this album but this has grown on me)
Raekwon the Chef - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 (Wu-Tang forever!)
Brother Ali - Us
KRS One and Buckshot - Survival Skills
M.O.P. - Foundation


Looking Forward to for October:
Apathy - Wanna Snuggle
R.A. The Rugged Man - (cant remember the name)

Band website builderQuantcast