Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who said beef was dead?

And just when you thought beef was dead. Rappers find another way to bring it beef back to life. This time in the form of Twitter.

But this shit is entertaining as hell as you get to watch it unfold between 2 well established industry artists who throw mud at eachother and to further butter the bread, other established artists want to put in their 2 cents like its high school crush.

For the 411 of what went down you need to check Fabolous and Souljaboys twitter accounts, I dont know how this shit started I just been looking through my tweets and watching Royce Da 5 9 and Skillz commentate on whats goin on like its a Heavyweight championship boxing match. Mean while 50 Cent is jumping in (when he supposed to be away from twitter for the next 7 days making his album) sayin dont fuck with SouljaBoy and talking about how niggas gone end up dead talkin this shit. Fabo is startin trending topics about about SB coke habit. And Souljaboy ... well ... I'm not following that dude so I dont know whats up...

Meanwhile, both SB and FABOs album drops in November... *cough*publicity*cough*. But something good does come out of this ... Skillz announced he has his inspirations for this years Yearly Wrap Up seemingly from the twitter beef.

On another note, Wyclef is getting all sensitive about not being able to run for president and dogging Sean Penn and his former partner in rhyme Pras. These two both said they wont back Wyclef in a presidential election for Haiti and they both had their (valid) reasons. Word is Clef was calling out Penn for being a coke head (like souljaboy) and Pras for only doing 8 bars in the entire Fugees album collection in a remix track played live.

I dont know about you, but if I was trying to run for president of a country I wouldn't start picking on celebrities who have any sort of influence on the public. Politians beefing with politicians is fine but politicians vs celibrities does not end up well.

My 2 cents..

I aint even gonna bother editing this post or nothing. I'll treat this post for what it is ... boredom.

-Lewz

PS: Sorry for this being poorly written

Band website builderQuantcast